
didn't realise it had been 2 weeks since I last posted. I have lost another 500gm over the last 2 weeks so not too bad.Teri had her school ball Saturday night so that was a stressy day running round after her, along with trying to get the house cleaned up because we had people coming to stay. It wasn't messy as such but I had to dust the girls rooms and clean their bathroom etc. She won best ride so was absolutely stoked. We had organised a friend with an american cop car, complete with flashing lights and sirens, to come over and take her to the ball. I will put up a photo.
On a very bad note, we have to have the big dog put to sleep tomorrow (should be today but I am putting it off). I took her to the vet yesterday and they found a 20cm tumour in her stomach. She was really sad yesterday and looked like crap, but this morning she seems a bit perkier. If she goes downhill again today I will drop her in, otherwise I will be waiting until tomorrow. Purely selfish reasons really but as long as she is in no pain she will be fine until then. Its not going to be a fun day though.
How are you doing Angela? And the kids? Hope things are getting better.
1 comment:
Wow thats great...1kgs gone! Love the photo on the american cop car!! Not so nice about your Woggy....we had to have our 2 dogs put to sleep last year-both within 3 weeks of each other. Hubby did one and I did one and it was one of the hardest things I have ever done. But I know both times it was for the best. Will be thinking of you today chick...
Post a Comment